Suffolk Paddock Collector / Sweeper
The Suffolk Sweeper Collector for pastures and parks. British designed and built (from the same home as the very successful Suffolk Pasture Topper). Very low running and maintenance costs.
- British designed and built
- Very low running and maintenance costs.
- 1.8m wide with large easy discharge hopper
- PTO driven – low HP requirements
- 3 point linkage with four independent rubber wheels
- Rejuvinates grass, removing dead and loose materials
- Wide pickup – 1.8m wide with large easy discharge hopper which operates from tractor tipping pipe.
- PTO driven – low HP requirements – Mounted by 3 point linkage but runs independantly on four rubber wheels in order to follow the contours of the ground.
- Depth control – Controlled by two wheels placed in line with the HD brush for accurate height control.
- Adjustable front rake – Height adjustable for spreading in front of brush. Rejuvinates grass, removing dead and loose materials. A very cost effective way of keeping paddocks and parks well maintained.